Magda Havas Speaking Engagements: Oct to Dec 2015
Oct 26, 2015: Here are my upcoming speaking engagements.
1. Oct 29 – Nov 1, 2015; International College of Integrative Medicine (ICIMED) Conference, Chicago, IL. Energy Medicine: Paradox and Controversy
- Magda Havas, PhD – Thursday Oct 29, Workshop, 8:00 – 11:00 am: “Energy Medicine: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly”
- Magda Havas, PhD – Saturday Oct 31, 1:45–2:45 pm: “Electrosmog and Electrohypersensitivity: The Manufactured Controversy and the Importance of Prevention”
Other speakers at this conference include:
- Silvia Binder, ND, PhD – The 180 Degree Perspective on the Paradox “Energy Medicine”: Normality, Regularity & Standard
- W. Lee Cowden, MD – BioEnergetic Tools in the Care of Chronic Disease Patients
- Alexander Mostovoy, Hd, DHMS, BCCT – Clinical Applications of Infrared Thermography
- James Oschman, PhD – The biophysical and quantum physical basis for frequency medicines
- William Pawluk, MD – For a Powerful Health Solution Tap into God’s Own Juice: PEMFs
- Jerry Tennant, MD – Healing is Voltage
- Lee Woolley, DNM – Energetic Diagnostics of Advanced Illness
- Simon Yu, MD – New Medicine Based on New Biology: Energy and Medicine
For more information visit: http://icimed.com/conferences/ or click here.
2. Nov 13, 2015; The Good the Bad and the Ugly about Wireless Technology, Evangel Church (Main Door), 3261 Gordon Drive, Kelowna, B.C., 7-9pm.
Presenting information pertaining to the damage that occurs with radio & microwave technologies & WI-FI in your children’s schools, smart meters & cell phones. For more information contact [email protected] or visit kelownasafemeters.ca or click here.
3. Nov 14, 2015; Electro-pollution & Electro-sensitivity, The wireless threat to your health; Summerhill Pyramid Winery, 4870 Chute Lk. Rd, Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada; 10:00 am – 5:30 pm
Speakers include. . . plus special guest speaker, world renown doctor and researcher
For more information visit: http://safezoneemf.com or click here.
4. Dec 6 –7, 2015; The Perils of Electrosmog and the Promise of Electromedicine, Newmarket, Ontario, Canada
- Free Lecture: Sunday Dec 6, 4:00 – 6:00 pm at Nature’s Emporium 16655 Yonge Street, Newmarket, ON L3X 1V6 (905) 898-1844
- Workshop with Magda Havas and Sheena Symington: Monday Dec 7, 10:00 am – 5 pm (must register for workshop as space is limited); at Health Harmonies, 16,600 Bayview Ave #208, Newmarket, ON L3X 2S2, (905) 235-7330
For more information visit: http://healthharmonies.com/ or click here.
5. Dec 9–10, 2015; The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M), Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.; Pre-Conference Workshop, Biomedical Information Therapy Symposium,
Speakers include: Silvia Binder, ND, PhD; Steven Sinatra, MD; Raimer Banis, MD; Bjorn Overbye, MD; Michael Galitzer, MD and Magda Havas, PhD.
Energy medicine is the diagnostic and therapeutic use of energy whether produced by or detected by a medical device or by the human body. Energy medicine recognized that the human body uses various forms of energy for communications involved in physiological regulations. This symposium will feature continuing education presentations on the following topics:
- Energy Medicine Going Mainstream
- Vibration Medicine: The New Emerging Frontier
- Psychosomatic Energetics: Diagnostics & Therapy
- Lyme Disease: A Miroscopists Search for an Antibiotic Free Solution
- Cellular Detoxification
- The Wisdom of Smart Medicine: Healing the Heart
- Homeopathy: Philosophy, Trend & Clinical Application
- Vibrating Health: A Doctor’s Journey in Search for the Holy Grail of Biological Energy Medicine
- Integration and Daily Use of Energy Medicine in a U.S. Based Practice
- importance of Practicing Electromagnetic Hygiene for Optimal Health
For more information visit: http://www.a4m.com/las-vegas-2015-specialty-workshops.html or click here.