February 14, 2020: Dr. Magda Havas is lecturing at the Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors (OAND) Conference & AGM on April 4, 2020. The conference will be held at: Hotel Novotel Toronto, North York. This talk is co-presented with EPIC. To learn more about EPIC please visit the EPIC website. For more information and to register please go to OAND website.
The title of her talk is: Demystifying Electrohypersensitivity (EHS). This session will help Naturopathic Doctors effectively address electrohypersensitivity (EHS) in their patients by learning:
- What are the key questions NDs should ask their patients who may be suffering from EHS?
- What are the different types of electrosmog?
- What are the sources of electrosmog?
- How can NDs help patients minimize electrosmog exposure?
- According to scientific research, what are the mechanisms involved with EHS?
- What are five steps to assess EHS?
- What are five steps to effectively address EHS?
Looking forward to seeing you there.